Rabu, 17 Mei 2017

COMPLIMENT

Hello, everyone!
It's been a long time from my last post, right?
How are you? I am really fine now and I hope you're fine too.
Now, I want to tell you about my story. In this story I want to express my grateful to someone.

When I was in 6th grade of Elementary School, I had an unforgettable memories. There are many good memories that I made with my classmate such as played games in Time Zone, swam together, shared our story, and many more. It was a meaningful memories for myself at that time, a 12 years old girls that have a shy personality.

But, there was also a bad memories. At that time, I was really an innocent girl and immature. I believed that my life will as good as in the fairy tale. My life will be good as long as I be a good kid. My life will be good as long as I do much for others. My life will be good because people around me are good person. Its believed grew in my mind. I can say that it is the first time I met this situation.

One day, I prepared myself to do the exam. I really worked hard to face the exam. I had tutoring until the night. I also had a try out and did many sheet of questions. Then, I went to school in a nervous. I met my friends there and we talked about the exam's lesson. We studied together before we did the exam. After that, the bell rang and every student sat in their chair. I was really nervous because it was my first time to take this exam. But, I felt a bit relax because I had prepared enough before.

When I answered the question, my friends that sat around me started to make a fuss. I didn't think of anything and just answered the next question. And after that, I realized that they started to cheat my answer. I was angry but I held back my anger. I thought they will stop after that but I was wrong. They continued to do that and I was really upset. Maybe all of you will think that it's just something that children always do or just so - so event or I was overact to this. But seriously, It was the first time I felt a mental shock. I just never thought that life is not like what I always imagined. And also it was the first time that I thing myself is a robot. I thought like that because I feel that I am the one to work but the others are the one to take the benefits from my work. And what make it worse is that someone I really trust was like that too. It made me thought that I was a robot more.

But, like a rainbow that rise after a rain, there was someone that help me to throw away my bad thought and become a better person. She is my mom. When I went home after did the exam, I told my mom about everything. I cried and felt unfair. But, my mom hugged me and calmed me. She said many motivation word to me. She said that it is how life going. There's not a clear way to reach something. There's always twist and turn from others. In the future, you will face many unexpected event that more than what I experienced. But, don't make an excuse from it to be a bad person because everyone treat you like that. You must always be a good girls and do a good things for others. Don't think about how much you struggle and compared it to what you got. Don't upset if the reality not match to your expectation. Always grateful to everything that you got and work hard for it. Don't forget to always do a good things to others and pray to God. You will get the return of everything that you do, maybe not now. She also said that Nadine, don't make such a stupid thought like that. Mom never have a robot daughter. You and your brother are the best gift to me. Mom and Dad raised you until now to make you became a good person. Mom and Dad don't accept anyone who said our daughter is a robot. I know it's hard for you because it is the first time for you to experienced this. But, please don't mind every matter and judge yourself. It will make you more stress. Just tell me and we can clear all of your problems, okay?

And after that, my personality changed. I learn every time I had a problem. I learn how to solve it and not judge myself again. I start to think more. And I do all of my mom advice. Until I became a 16 years old student of Senior High School, Nadine, now. So, someone that I feel really grateful is my mom. She is really patient, kind, wise, and smart. And because of her character, I can change become a person with better personality. It is really a precious lesson that my mom give to me. I'll never forget it.

So, that's my story about someone that I feel grateful to. How about you? Do you have someone that you feel really grateful? Why he or she became someone that you feel grateful?
Thank you for read my long story. See you in the next post!


 




1 komentar: